Memberships, Fees and Reduced Opening Hours (New Applications for Memberships will be accepted after the Covid-19 pandemic)
Pinches Memberships and Pricing
|Silk Personal Membership / Silk Senior Managers’ Membership||£75 per person pcm* or £825 annual payment**|
|Group Membership||£39 per person pcm.|
|Club+ Membership||£39 pcm.|
|Non-Members Access||£85 per GP appointment|
|Non-Members Health Assessment (included in memberships)||From £600|
Minimum membership term 12 months. Full price list of medical services available, please call 01625 704777 or email email@example.com
Please see below for more detail on memberships and non-member access.
Pinches Silk Personal Membership / Pinches Silk Senior Managers’ Membership†
†Also available as a Group Membership designed for Senior Managers
Including within this rate are the following:
- Dedicated, named GP
- Initial Health Assessment for adults (for over 18’s)
- 6 monthly check-ups + annual flu jab
- Inclusive GP appointments (as many as required according to clinical need – no cap)
- Nurse appointments (as many as required according to clinical need – no cap)
- 1 therapy session every year of the following therapies:
Additionally, the following benefits are included:
- Free daily coffee in the Art Café (when using table service)
- 10% discount in the Art Café
- 10% off Copper Room function bookings
- Children – Half Price membership is offered for children under 18 at £37.50 pcm where a parent/guardian is a member.
- Care Home Residents – A bespoke package is available for a weekly GP round with pricing dependent on the number of Residents participating.
*Membership rate will be confirmed after your Health Assessment as, in some rare cases of high clinical need, members may require a bespoke membership package.
**One free month of membership when your annual fee is paid in advance.
Pinches Group Membership
Over 18’s only and a minimum of 5 employees
This membership option is available to organisations with a minimum of 5 employees included with the membership and is priced at £39 per person pcm.
Included within this membership are the following features:
- Initial adult Health Assessment to discuss your health and wellbeing with your Pinches GP and to agree your Wellbeing Plan.
- 2 GP appointments per annum per person as needed, pooled for Group use.
- e.g. 20 employees = 40 GP appointments (a new condition appointment also includes an initial nurse assessment)
- Your organisation has discretion on how to allocate GP consultations, e.g. 1 per person and 1 pooled
- 10% discount off therapies & additional GP / Nurse appointments
- Dedicated, named GP for your staff
- 6 monthly check-ups
- Annual flu jab
- On-site health promotion
Core Pinches Benefits:
- Named private GP for your organisation / your staff
- Long-term health plan for each staff member
- Rapid access (typically same day or next day)
- Longer appointments (our GP’s see just 2 – 3 patients per hour)
- 5* Silk Standard Service.
Pinches Club+ Membership
A special upgraded Club+ membership is also available here at Pinches Medical and Wellbeing for selected sports club and gym members. For just £39 pcm you can receive the following features and benefits:
- Your own private GP
- Medical records fully aligned with a letter to your NHS GP after every consultation
- Same / Next Day Longer Appointments
- Our GP’s see just 2-3 patients per hour
- Silk Standard Experience
- Grade II* Listed fully refurbished to the highest standards
- Air-conditioned consulting rooms
- Members’ Health Assessment (over 18’s)
- An annual GP appointment to review your past and present health
- Health report with your agreed wellbeing plan for your future health
- Ongoing six monthly Nurse check-ups to confirm health and wellbeing and to discuss any health concerns
- Annual Flu Jab available every autumn
- 1 x extra GP appointment per year (unplanned for use as required) included in membership
- 25% discount off any in-house therapies and further GP appointments
Personal GP, long-term health plan, rapid access, longer appointments, Silk Standard Service
Opening Hours (recently updated due to the Covid-19 pandemic)
- Monday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed
To read our Terms and Conditions please Download here
Enjoy a coffee during your visit
Feel better from the moment you walk in the door ...
Pinches provides a high quality, personalised service to you and your family. We offer a premium environment so you can focus on what matters most: your health.